Saturday, May 17, 2014

Nihal of the Land of the WindNihal of the Land of the Wind by Licia Troisi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a surprising story, and fun read. This book surprised me, based on the blurb and the breath taking cover I had assumed this book was YA, and though parts are it's more middle school reading material. Licia Troisi is poetic in this book painting an amazing picture for her readers.

There are oddles of great characters but I admit I enjoyed and loved Nihal. Nihal is spunky and fierce which is a wonderful treat because it's not too action filled or adventure ridden, it has balance between a sweet story filled with magic and self-questing but has the fireworks to keep you lit up with intrigue. The main character is 13 years old, a little sword master and full of life and purpose.

Nihal of the Land of The Wind is a fun, quick and intriguing read. This is a wonderful story for fans of Fantasy worlds, and wonderful female lead hero's. If your like me a predominantly read New Adult and YA high school era then this book might be a little different than what your used to, but its still a great book and I hope you give it a go.

***I received a copy via NetGalley from the publisher for an honest review.***

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment