Sunday, January 19, 2014

Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW!! OMG I loved this book, I literally can't even believe how surprised by this book I was! Review to come!! MUST HAVE SECOND BOOK!!

1/18/2014
Finally have a second to breath and catch up on reviews!
For starters I loved this book! Not at all what I was expecting and the description, cover and title doesn't do it justice! I adored Laini's writing and found it poetic and peaceful, though the plot was anything but.

I try try to never make my reviews like a blurb on the book, just the nitty gritty 411 on the book, so with that being said, READ THIS.
The main character is easy to follow and she has the perfect amount of strength and vulnerability to make her the perfect heroin, but my favorite character is her best friend Zuzana. All the characters were amazing though and the love story was perfect, and the ending, omg can you say cliff hanger! So glad I had the second one ready to go :)

This is a story filled with everything, all emotions. You want a fun read with plenty of laugh out loud moments? Then read this! You want a book with a little morbidity and plenty of action and adventure? Then read this! You want a book filled with poetic descriptions that read like silk? Then READ THE BOOK! Seriously just try it!

A warning the first couple chapters you feel like you are missing parts or a previous book, but just stick with it everything unfolds perfectly!

READ THIS BOOK! LOVE IT!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment