Friday, January 31, 2014

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #1)How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a fun story, it was a quick and easy read for me with lot's of laugh out loud moments. It wasn't the normal passion, angst impending doom looming everywhere normal book I tend to fall into, and for that I'm thankful. I needed a good, quick pick me up. With a great dialog and spunky characters it was a great change of pace, but I am ready for a more challenging read with a more passionate story line and maybe even a little more depth. BUT this was the perfect buffer :)

This is my first Molly Harper book and I have to admit the lithe and easy plot was nice, like a glass of water on a warm day, not a glass of sweating lemonade in a heat wave, but still subtle and comfortable.
It was sweet, funny and sometimes a bit eccentric, but really a easy going plot. A fun love story than you see from a mile away, but it's ok because it was still yummy. The private moments (smexy time) wasn't over whelming or all consuming which was a nice change of pace in the adult paranormal world.

Connor is a ruff, sexy mans man and completely blush worth while Mo is a feisty life infused character with a great sense of humor and will have you chuckling, giggling and out right laughing along with her dialog.

A story well, done I recommend this if you want something soft (not young adult though) that flows. Just a easy going read to relieve us from all the intense stories we often find in most genres now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment