Thursday, January 30, 2014

Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

LOVE, LOVE, LOVVVEEE this series! Review to come. A must read! The first book is AMAZING! This one not quite as good as the first but still amazing and my favorite series of the new year!

Attractive, beautiful, culminating, paradisiac, out-of-this-world and poetic. I loved this book, and I love this series! Even with all the beauty this book is bursting with, it still has the longing and primitive story it always carries. The dark and twisty moments still covered with love and passion. Not at all disappointing.

So often sequels dull and dim in comparison to a first book, especially when the first was as epic as the beginning to this series. That is definitely not the case with this book. It is filled with every emotion the good and the bad, this book forces you to feel everything. The world is painted to artistically you can taste and smell it. I love the writing, its poetic and flows seamlessly.

The war, avengement and savagery in this story that you're flipping through the pages with vengeance. It was literally impossible for me to remove myself from the story. The book was filled with action and mystery and kept you begging for more and wishing it would never end. I can't even write this review, I don't know how to explain adequately the amazing magnitude of this series and this book.

I truly hope everyone gives this series a try, I know I'm glad I did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment