Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sentinel (Covenant, #5)Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fan girl mode! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! LOVED IT!!!

Okay slightly calmer and remote coherency acquired to formulate a review.

Wow! From the beginning I was sucked in, and I have to admit there was a semi long break in between the books, and still I saw the whole series in my mind embedded together like I was really there! I love this series and can’t believe it’s over! Some would say this book wasn't great and the ending was horrible and I would argue against that point voraciously, because I felt of all the potential endings this one was perfection! I ugly cried, laughed out loud, had slight heart palpitations and literally screamed with both joy and frustrations on more that one occasion! So much passion and emotion was thrown into this story you almost feel high on life when it ends, until you remember this is it. No more roller-coaster ride.
I am going to miss Aiden and Seth and bad-ass Alex, I'm going to have withdrawal from all the twists and turns in their unique and original adventure created by Jennifer L. Armentrout, this world was amazing and captivating, I can’t wait to see what she does next!
But more about this book, I saw so many mixed reviews I actually put it off, especially after my treacherous divergent calamity. But alas this was a perfect end to the series. Alex (Main Character) continued to grow into the strong heroine she has always been, and Aiden *swoon* still had butterflies flapping away in my tummy! Oh! And Seth and Apollo! I love the dynamics in this last story and the dialog was not lacking in the least. If you are nervous like I was that the book might not offer you the closure you so deserve after falling so hard for these enslaving characters and story worry not, this book will not let you down.
The love story continues, and so do the trials and tribulations of saving the world, with the help of the god’s you even get some one on one time with Athena.
Mostly I just missed reading a book that literally had every emotion and action enclosed, this book didn't fail to deliver. You have heart racing romance, fear, mystery, heart wrenching sadness and overcoming happiness. It’s packed with action and adventure and twists and turns you wouldn't see coming, but once you do think “hell yeah”.
Over all amazing, fantastic, perfection, divine and mesmerizing story and anyone who is thinking about reading this series need to get on it.. Like now! It’s totally worth it!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment